5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us atop the Dundee Hills for a multi-course PNW menu prepared by Field & Vine Chef Pascal Chureau and paired with Lange Estate’s handcrafted wines.
We will be partnering with Santos Family Farm for this incredible summer’s eve winemaker dinner. Santos Family Farm is situated on an 80 acre parcel just outside the small town of Yamhill, at the northern end of Oregon’s Willamette Valley. It is not a classic farm with wide open fields and pastures. Much of the land is rolling hills with large stands of huge Douglas Fir, Hawthorne, and Ash. They’re in the heart of Oregon wine country, and most of their neighbors are grape vineyards!
Price includes 6-7 course served family-style dinner and accompanying wine, tax and gratuity. Menus will be available via social media the week of the event and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
– Refunds are not available.
– Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
– If you’d like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
– Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
– We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only. (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
Please direct all of your questions via email at email@example.com.
Lange Estate Winery & Vineyards