A message from the Lange Family
During this uncertain time we want to thank all of you for your continued dedication and support of Lange Estate Winery. Our guest, staff, and community safety is always our first priority. Acting on that premise we have elected to close our tasting room until further notice. We have also postponed upcoming events and are studying our calendar in order to make further decisions.
Our team is closely monitoring updates on COVID-19 and is taking appropriate steps consistent with the CDC, NIH, and WHO recommendations to help support the ongoing health and safety of our community. We understand that the situation is evolving and we encourage guests to check our website and social media channels for updates in the weeks ahead.
We also fully embrace and support measures to encourage social distancing, and are offering additional ways to enjoy Lange wines from the comfort of home. As we continue to monitor rapidly shifting developments, we hope to share some light and happiness with you as we raise a glass to spring, and come together as a community and a nation, near and from afar.
- Curbside pick up: available Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. To ensure we will have your order packed and ready for pickup upon your arrival, please give us 4 hours advanced notice.
- Same-Day Delivery: available Wednesday through Friday for purchases of 6+ bottle or more, and for those who live within a 25-mile radius 0f the winery. Orders must be placed before 11:00 am.
- Ground Shipping: included on all orders of 3 or more bottles. For our customers in Alaska and Hawaii, all 2-day shipping is now half the regular rate. No special codes are required at checkout.
- Please note that someone over 21 will need to be present at the time of delivery to sign for the order. Orders may be placed by calling (503) 538-6476 or send us an email at email@example.com. If ordering online, please include Order Notes at check out to specify home delivery or curbside pickup.
- Spring club Releases: For members that haven’t been able to visit and pick up their most recent club release – we are happy to ship your wines, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be stopping by for curbside pick up.
We send thoughts of care and compassion to our customers and their families, with wishes of good health and strength of heart to all.
Wendy, Don, and Jesse Lange